Payroll Charlton MA
We offer customized electronic payroll systems to meet the specific needs and demands of your business. Letting us handle your payroll means you never have to worry about keeping up with tax law or reporting requirements again. Payroll Charlton MA.
Our payroll system provides a wide array of options including direct deposit, compliance reporting, tax filing and more. We can set-up automatic reports to allow you to review you payroll as efficiently as possible.
Companies typically generate their payrolls at regular intervals, for the benefit of regular income to their employees. The regularity of the intervals varies from company to company, and sometimes between job grades within a given company. Common payroll frequencies include: daily, weekly, bi-weekly/fortnightly (once every two weeks), semi-monthly (twice per month), and monthly. Less common payroll frequencies include: 4-weekly (13 times per year), bi-monthly (once every two months), quarterly (once every 13 weeks), semi-annually (twice per year), and annually (yearly).
Our payroll system includes the following capabilities:
- Withholdings calculations for Federal and Massachusetts
- Multiple payroll schedules and types including retroactive, tips, and reimbursements
- Direct Deposit
- Wide array of standard deductions and an unlimited number of custom deductions
- Tracking and accrual of vacation, personal, and sick time
- Electronic payment of federal and state payroll taxes
- Filing of quarterly and annual federal and state payroll forms
- Complete W-2 and W-3 reporting
- Full range of compliance reports
- Our professional advice and guidance on payroll matters
Check out our Newsletter for the latest article on Financial Planning